Integrated tube amp for Coincident Super Eclipse

Before I sell alot of my gear (recent job loss) I am wondering what integrated tube amp would be a great match for my Coincident Super Eclipse llls? What about SET amps? For whatever reason, I am thinking of a Cayin A88T as a good match.... any suggestions? I listen to folk, rock and jazz and my room is 12'x25'.
aries
I use Welborne Labs Laurel IIx Ultimate Upgrade SETs with WE300B (new production) output valves on my Super Eclipse IIs. I'm listening to the new CD of "Soft Parade" (The Doors) from Audio Fidelity as we speak. My listening room is 24x13 (apartment dweller). Sounds great - no problems; plenty of volume for my needs.

Regards,
I'd look for a used Almarro A318B integrated (~$1,900 new, ~$1,100 used) which is an 18 wpc amp using Single-Ended 6C33C-B tubes for output.

I have owned both the "A" & "B" versions of this amp("B" is far, far, better, especially for rock), it is simply fantastic and performs far beyond it's price range. In it;s own unique way, it's musical presentation was just as satisfying as my Welborne DRD 300B & Art Audio PX-25 SET($9k) amps. (Not saying it was just as good, but just as musically satisfying in many ways)

6-Moons review

Positive Feedback review
I don't know your speakers , yet . But I wonder how my Primaluna Prologue 2 would sound . It will take a myriad of input and output tubes and is self/auto biasing which makes tube rolling a breeze . It may not be an end all/be all solution but it can be a good tool to experiment with to discover what you like in the world of tubes .
Plenty of power for rock , nice detail and extension and available here from time to time for less than your stated price ceiling . If you don't like it it is easy to pass it on to the next audiophile .

Good luck .
I agree with the Almarro 318 recommendation, certainly should be on your short list.
Thanks Guys.....as I have some time on my hands now I can look further into your suggestions. Stay tuned to my auctions. LSA 1's will be first up soon.

Peter