RMAF Loudspeakers?

Seeking ideas for high sensitivity (95+dB), 6-8 ohm nominal, flat impedance loudspeakers to audition at RMAF.

Daedalus Audio is one I am aware of.

I would have liked to listen to offerings from Devore, Zu Audio, WLM and Audiokinesis, but those manufacturers are not listed as exhibitors.

Any other ideas I may have overlooked?
tvad
I'd also like to make it out there someday. My $0.02 on the VS/Moscode combo: I have heard this combo at shows in NYC. One year, VS had a room with the VR4jr run off a DK Designs integrated that sounded just ok. Down the hall, in a similar size room, was the Moscode amp running the exact same speakers. The VR4 jrs sounded so much better run off the Moscode, I returned to the VS room to tell the factory rep to check out the Moscode room. If I could afford it, I would grab that Moscode amp. IMO, it's one of the best amps out there.
I went to RMAF, although could only stay a couple of hours. As mentioned earlier in this thread, I own a kit pair of GR Research AV3s (customized in an AV2 cabinet, if anyone cares.) These are their lower end line, but give any bookshelf speaker a run for its money, especially considering the kit price. They are super smooth and clear and their sensitivity is 91bd.

The Super Vs and Dodd tube amp sounded stunning as did the lower priced Gr Research Venuettes in the Virtue Audio room. I think those run around $1200 for the kit, plus cabinet.

The Zu speakers AND the Peachtree bookshelf speakers sounded fantastic in the Peachtree room, but the bookshelves had low sensitivity, so they would not fit your criteria.

I've become a kit speaker/DIY convert, after seeing first hand what my own labor can get me for very little investment. The GR Research Open Baffle speakers are pretty stunning and there are several models to choose from. If budget allows and you are handy with a solder gun, its really a straightforward job to put them together - especially if someone else builds the cabinets and routes the holes.

As for RMAF, this was my second year there and I came away with the same impression as last year: the uber high end stuff is fun, but I'm amazed at how the lesser expensive stuff can sound as good or better than the high end stuff. (yeah, the Pink Floyd soundtrack through the $140,000 speakers brought tears to my eyes, but last year my favorite speakers were some open baffle AV123s that retailed for $799. Absolutely amazing sound.)

This year, Dodd, Peachtree and even Jolida sounded really stunning to me and all of those can be had for under $1000.

best wishes on your quest - its a fun and dangerous journey!
Tvad:

Did you get a chance to hear any of the Vaughn offerings? They look interesting...

Also, Tonian offers the Classic 8.1 with a Phy driver that is well within your budget.

Let us know what you think if you hear any of these!
F1a, I did hear the Vaughn speakers. They were very nice, but didn't connect with me enough to motivate a purchase inquiry.

The Classic 8.1 only go down to 43Hz, and therefore do not meet my requirements for a full range speaker.
Regarding the Tonian speakers, I heard one of the Tonian models several years ago. It was very impressive; incredible clarity, grain free midrange, and pretty substantial bass extension for a two way floorstander.

I am presently interested in moving away from the high resolution, very precise presentation that the Tonian speakers, and all of the audiophile speakers I have owned thus far have provided (with the exception of Castle Acoustics Howard II).

When I owned my first stereo in the mid 70s (Sansui, KLH, Pioneer), and then my next system (Kenwood, RogersSound Lab, Sony), the music flowed and rocked without hyper detail. It seemed more natural than virtually anything I have experienced since entering the audiophile realm.

I'm looking for that sound again. I think I've identified a candidate or two.

Frankly, I recently saw a well regarded 80s vintage speaker for under $500 that got my attention.