Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
The WE16g is sounding awesome in my system. Agree with Grannyring that the Belden/WE combo is very musical and has a rich beautiful natural tone for days and days! One thing that bothers me a bit about the Belden IC's is the extra warmth and richness I am hearing in the lower mids and bass. On many of my recordings vinyl and CD it lends an extra glow or heat that is very emotionally engaging. But in my system on many classical orchestral recordings, the lower strings become muddy. This is all very system dependent so take this with a grain of salt if you are not hearing that. At this point the Belden's are no brainer good, but I need to listen for a while longer to see how much of an issue this might be for me and my listening tastes - Regards Jet
Jet,
The lower strings are anything but muddy in my system on classical or any other style of music. I was just commenting to my wife how clear these regions were on the Bach, Stokowski, London Phase4Stereo, Toccata & Fugue in D minor which has a large quantity of lower mids and bass. Quite astoundingly good, great in fact; or take a well-recorded Jazz album such as Louis Armstrong &Duke Ellington/The Complete Sessions/Deluxe Edition, that I listened to this morning, you couldn't ask for better lower mids or bass. Plus the emotion of these various pieces really shine through. As a bass player myself I am extremely sensitive to any shortcoming in this region of music. I will say this though: many recordings out there are a muddled mess to begin with and unfortunately not much you can do with them. Huge amount of crappy sound engineering or further down the road mishaps in the recording or manufacture process.
Further comments on IC's with my WE speaker wires. I tried a pair of ancient van den Hul D300S from my Luminescence preamp to the NAD C272 amp, into Magnepan MMGs.

Initial impression was one of detail and "lightness". After a few days, overall sound became a bit harsher. I liked the "airiness" but not the harshness. This morning I dug out another ancient IC, Monster Cable M1000 MKII, which yielded quite a different result. Fuller, better bass, but still good detail. More pleasant than the van den Hul. I'll give this combo a few days for break-in and to get a better sense of other qualities, such as sound stage. So far I like it.

Meanwhile I'll order some Belden wire and make a pair of IC's to compare. According to the rest of you guys, the Belden is THE one. :)

What a fun and inexpensive experiment/journey this little project is.
Rob, agreed that it is difficult to record strings and not get a muddled mess unless the engineer knows what they are doing and are recording in a great hall. I'm going to continue to use the Belden and spend plenty of time enjoying the music flowing into my living room. Many recordings sound great so I am not too concerned for now. It is looking likely that I will not buy the Kondo IC. The WE/Belden combo makes flesh and blood music and Kondo is a very lovely sounding cable but it does not make flesh and blood music like the Belden. For now I am pitching my tent in Belden/WE country to see if these will be my long term IC.
Jetrexpro,
As Grannyring has stated, be patient, about 100 hrs, everything keeps improving. Best, Rob