Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
One other note,
I too, like Brownsfan, truly thankful for the many Golden Ear Audiogon members who point us in a worthwhile direction that helps us enjoy the music. Where else can you find an Almarg who is so kind and generous with his knowledge and expertise, same for a number of Audio Industry professionals such as Atmasphere, who set aside their bias to sell product to give us an inside perspective and share knowledge for no financial gain. Same for some brick and mortar folks like John Rutan, or a reviewer like Tim Smith and the many others who remain unnamed but greatly appreciated. Best, Rob
Rob and Bill (Brownsfan),
I agree with you regarding the direction of current High End audio sensibilities. Something has gotten off track along the way, the prevalent idea of "neutrality and accuracy" is the goal. The use of these terms suggest a worthy destination and objective. One problem however is the resulting sound quality this has led to. I'm just not buying into it, I want natural or "Real" as Yazaki would describe it. If this puts me in the minority, then so be it.

This will lead to a different group of listeners seeking an alternative path for sonic and musical truthfulness. It's very satisfying to know that there are products available that fulfill this quest.
Charles,
On the Western Electric WE 16ga

I was reading the coating (on the wire) is proprietary and so is the Rubber coating?

Someone who did not care for it in the freq extremes said the midrange was AMAZING. (had to do caps as so did they)

It was designed for telephone use?

Trying to understand the science of why this wire is so good. (to many)
Charles, All,
Yes, current High End audio sensibilities went off the tracks a long time ago, especially for folks who are "Timbral Listeners"; and I firmly believe this is the way the vast majority of folks hear music. This notion of "neutrality and accuracy" as you mentioned above is a misnomer. Seriously, what is this notion of "neutrality?" Whatever it is the High End hasn't captured it yet; and can't capture it. A neutral sound doesn't exist. A violin exists. A violin isn't neutral. It sounds like a violin. What we can capture is a "Representation" of a violin that sounds like a violin. That representation requires all of the qualities in "Timbral Listening." Not some ridiculous, implausible notion of neutrality to mean not too much Yin or Yang? As in the story of the Thee Bears it's Just Right! No, to hear the violin, or any instrument "just right" requires all the attributes of timbral Listening as defined in Jeff Day, Yazaki-san, "Listening Bias." The current Audiophile terminology and value system is misguided. Ask yourself, spending more enjoying it less? What am I missing? Likely the emotion and intent of musicians is not coming through to you. To me, in all my reading of reviews "neutral" really was a code word for: cool, thin sounding, uber transparent, detailed, extended, usually lacking emotion or warmth, or other Timbral listening attributes of "real music." The High End concept of "accuracy" is another misnomer. Playback of recorded material is never accurate. Again, the best that the recording and playback industries can possibly do is give you, the listener, a fair "representation" of the recorded material; and they often do a bad job somewhere along the chain (weakest link anyone). A violin is a violin is a violin. Accurate is live, you are there. No recording artifacts. There is no glare, there is no too bright, it doesn't lack presence, it is always musical, it has emotion, you can feel the intent of the musicians, it is always in scale, the timbre is accurate, the tone is accurate, the harmonic overtone is accurate. Music without the full qualities of "Timbral Listening" is the opposite of accurate. Best, Rob
Vollyguy1,
I will not be able to explain the science to you, or anyone else; but to my way of thinking what matters is that somehow between science and fiat the universe of atoms conspired to arrange themselves in such a way via the WE16ga to deliver excellent musicality incorporating most all values that are significant and meaningful to me as a "Timbral Listener" in search of "Real Sound" from a playback system. I trust my own ears and environment. The WE 16g does it for me. YMMV. Best, Rob