Elrog 300B vs Takatsuki 300B tubes

Has anyone heard the Elrog 300B tubes ? I read an article which mentioned that the Elrog 300B delivers 15% less power than a traditional 300B tubes. Can anyone confirm that it is audible ?

I am choosing between Elrog and Takatsuki 300B tubes. I would prefer the Elrog because it is cheaper and supposedly wonderful but if it really sounds less powerful then I have to rethink.
pani
Bill,
If it's any consolation my Frankenst MK II (purchased 2009) is much older than yours. Fortunately I suffered no amplifier damage when the original Elrog went bad. I just popped in an EML and all was fine.
Charles,
Unfortunately, the prudent thing is probably to wait until the dust settles and Elrog solves the problem. I am rather impressed that Elrog produced a pair to match Charles' amp. Charles, did Elrog make a pair to your specs? Or did they cull their supply to identify the right pair. As I understand it, there is a certain variability in actual specs for all tubes - a typical bell-shaped curve.
Hi Gary,
I'm not sure of what method of selection they utilized(existing tubes or new batch). My suspicion is new specific batch. I was assured my replacement Elrogs were specifically matched to the Frankenstein MK II operating parameters ( my original pair weren't matched in this manner).
Charles,
Tmm, Thanks. As I stated earler, once the tube failed I replaced it with one of my stand by Psvanes, and the amp appeared to function normally.

Gsm, I am patiently waiting for a response from Matthais or another representative from Elrog in this forum.

When I originally ordered the tubes, I told the vendor the tubes were to be used in a Coincident Frankenstein application, and when Charles' tube failed, I alerted both my dealer and Matthais of my concern, so I did everything possible on my part. As I feared (see my post of 7/7/15 above), the tube failed at 2 days post warranty.
I've been following this thread with great interest since springtime. I bought my first 300b amplifier last fall, a Cary 300sei. I am getting ready to swap out the output tubes. I had intended to buy the Takatsuki, before I began reading about the Elrogs. But I see from the discussion that there is some question about whether the Elrogs are the right match for the Cary. (And if I am interpreting the technical discussion correctly, perhaps there is some question about the Takats also?)

Any Cary owners using these tubes? I would love to hear your thoughts.