Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
Vollyguy1,
I will not be able to explain the science to you, or anyone else; but to my way of thinking what matters is that somehow between science and fiat the universe of atoms conspired to arrange themselves in such a way via the WE16ga to deliver excellent musicality incorporating most all values that are significant and meaningful to me as a "Timbral Listener" in search of "Real Sound" from a playback system. I trust my own ears and environment. The WE 16g does it for me. YMMV. Best, Rob
I have some WE coming so I hope MMMV does not apply.

In following Jeff's suspect not. If he gets those Khorns we could end up exactly the same!
Jeff's friend Ron said, “Nobody is going to believe what we’re hearing from your Westminsters with this Western Electric internal wiring,” said Ron, “it’s hard to put into words how good it sounds.” Ron is the owner of the Klipschorns, which he internal wired with the WE.
Rob,
You make numerous good points. The "neutral/accuracy" camp would find our preferences "too colored". The tonal warmth, fullness and harmonic density is to some artifact and not true to the source. I respect their different take on sound, I just reject that model for myself. I am after natural/organic rather than neutral/accurate. Frequent lifelong exposure to live instruments have taught me differently. At this point I no longer argue or try to persuade(not worth the time or effort).Both groups can peacefully coexist and go their own way. I accept the fact that people vary in what they hear and how they listen and leave it at that. Apparently most of us in the tube/SET amplifier faction hear/react in a similar manner. Timbral listener? fits me.
Charles,