Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
I will build a set just like the Belden using the WE wire and report back. I will use the 3502aau Switchcraft connectors, tinned copper shielding braid connected at both ends. I will twist the wires. I want to replicate the Belden cable using WE wire.
Quad runs of WE16 and WE14 continue to break-in and hit their stride over here. They are a bargain and very likable because they are musical and commit no fatal flaws. I find them "mellow" in the HF but natural, even if they are not as "pristinely clear" sounding or quite as extended as the best OCC wires I have here. They continue to add a bit of warmth/body from the upper midrange through the bass, which adds to their musicality and which I find to be a good thing. Bass with these wires is full and powerful, with just the right amount of bloom. The bass on Alice in Chains Unplugged is sounding perfect.

Next I am going to throw even more wire at another pair of cables and make a bi-wire set from the WE 10 awg that I purchased as twisted pairs. I plan to use a twisted-quad run for the LF (i.e., 7 awg) and a twisted pair for the MF/HF.

This may be the same WE 10 awg wire that TWL is using to make their American Series speaker cables, based on their literature indicating they use 210, 30 awg wires, which is 7 awg and would result from two 10 awg wires, assuming they are running quads of the 10 awg wire. If you order bi-wire cables, they use separate 7awg runs to both the LF and the MF/HF...that is a lot of wire!

One reason I think using more wire sounds good in my system is that I am running a very high current amplifier compared to Yazaki-san and his crew, Jeff Day and the folks at Shun Mook Audio, who are using the WE16 wire in twisted pairs between lower powered amps and high efficiency speakers. I am not surprised I like more wire since my system throws a lot more current to the speakers...different strokes.
Grannyring, this will be an interesting alternative to the Belden and no harm no foul which ever you prefer since they are so inexpensive. I am listening right now and the energy and musicality is something else. They will need many hours to come around. At 125 they still had a veiled mono toned sound. Finally on Friday night at about 150 hours they opened up and wow did they ever open up. The mids and lower mids are clean clear and fully expressed like no other cable I have heard in my system. Bass is deep rich and clean. We'll see about the highs and if that little bit of brittleness is an issue. Regards-jet
Mitch 2- I had some well reputed silver speaker cables here for a while and they had beautiful air and upper mids that created a wonderfully detailed presentation but when I put back in my WE16ga speaker cables there was no doubt that I preferred the WE speaker cable. As you say the lower mids and bass are deep rich but clean. They lay a great foundation. I find their total presentation completely satisfying.
I agree Jetrexpro.
For you guys making ICs, have you considered trying some of the WE tinned solid core wire in cotton using something in the 22-24awg range with either one or two conductors...or a braid. 22-24 awg solid core wire has proven pretty good for ICs over the years.
BTW, after doing a little digging, I found there are more than a couple of folks making cables out of the WE wire. Mojo Audio apparently had good luck with PCs. TWL and J&K Audio (at more competitive prices) offer ICs, SCs and PCs. There is also Shun Mook Audio in CA, and several in Asia where this wire seems to be well-regarded.