Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
Jet -- Yes, indeed. This should be interesting, especially given the price.

So, I picked up the two pairs of 6' 8" 16g "tinned 25 tinny strands" seen HERE, one pair for each speaker on a single-strand run. Seems cool, and I don't have to wait the 100 hours for burn in.

What's frustrating is that at these prices, I'd like to try out a double-run similar to Grannyring's experimentation, but I can't discern if the spooled cable is what I'm looking for, and tajacobs has not yet returned an answer.

I do have some 'evidence' that might be helpful:

This spool of red says "probably from the 90s", and I'm okay with that, as earlier stock is probably gone now. But, the description does not suggest that it's tinned, which seems to be a big contribution to the results others have had. My thought is to get 4 lengths of this, two for each speakers' positive posts.

But, on the black wire listed, the picture shows an end that looks, to me, like a tinned wire, so I'm thinking that both of these are what I'm looking for. If so, another 4 lengths for the other speaker posts.

Only difference I can see is one is from the 80s, one from the 90s. (I think they'd only struggle with the 70s, and most of us old folks have done.)

Think this would work out?

Rob
Rhanson379,
That is tinned copper in black. The red is almost certainly the same. Tajacobs has a generous return policy. It is likely you should go for it. As she stated, "limited quantities left." Best, Rob
Daggnabit...

I should've gotten there earlier. Although I got the used 6'8" wire pairs, when I tried to order off the spool in order to double run, I couldn't seem to muster up enough quantity to get the job done.

"3 left", I assume means "3 feet left." That's not much.
Cosmo, not stalking you, but if you are a dealer for a product please state in your post. It is fine to like what you sell, and genuinely bring it to our attention, but please disclose your affiliation if there is one.