Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
OK, I got about 8 hrs on the WE14s yesterday. The roughness in the treble is gone as is the nasal tonality. Even during this brief burn in, the musicality of these cables (I'm talking PRAT now) manifested itself. They are very smooth and grain free. I was VERY pleased with what I heard last night before I shut things down. I'm finding that the foundation pieces of this system, e.g., the Coincident dynamo, the WEs, and the Coincident Triumph Extreme IIs, to be a killer combo. I've got about 4.6K in those pieces. Crazy good for that much money! Since this will serve not only for living room music, but also see service as a two channel AV system, I'm thinking this would finish out very nicely with a ModWright Oppo 105.

Al identified the probable cause of the initial awful sound. Count me a WE 14 believer at this point.
Nonoise, before i pulled the trigger on the WE 14 I seriously considered the Supra based on your previous comments. It is good that someone is using a similar design in current production cables. The NOS WE wire is going fast.
Just reading some posts from awhile back and I did not mean to upset anyone.

I have not compared WE against Duelund yet. I am doing the burn in on office system. I do not have a cable cooker like Jeff does. The comparison is vs. stranded copper. WE was at 0 hours and was by no means a end thought on WE.

Once burned in I will move to main system to compare to Duelund Silver.

Sorry I only meant to poke fun at all of us. Some people think we are nuts you know talking about wire. The realiity is you really can hear a difference.

WE is dirt cheap compared to other expensive wire.
Rob did you cook your wire first?

My comment about sounding bad at 0 hours is raw uncooked wire.

The WE already has improved greatly and again I apologize if the comment upset anyone and even I was not to worried of that being the end result.

I just did not hear anyone else mention it? More of confusion.

My impression at this point is the stranded copper wire comparing it to is muffled.

My focus is the why?

After 100 hours the test will be against Duelund. So this wire is in office system.

When you tell most people we can hear a difference from one wire to another they think we are nuts then you tell them the wire sounds much different at 10 hours then 0 and they are ready to committ us!

Rob I have high hopes this wire for sure sounds different! Just not yet sure what it means and why?
Volleyguy1,
You're good with me, as stated above just good, old-fashioned ribbing on my part as well.
No, I did not cook my wire like Jeff Day. My Coincident is in my home office system as well and the room is well-damped, 14x16x9 (higher at its peak). The WE16ga was smooth and transparent from the start and almost immediately began ticking off all the aphile checklist in a positive manner. As I stated it just kept getting better and as Grannyring stated as well, at about 100 hours it was really great on the aphile checklist, but was musical like few other cables I have owned. No syrup, just real sound/music. It was shocking actually. Completely blew my mind, I wasn't expecting what happened. I decided almost immediately to dump all my speaker cables after my golden-ear wife (classical guitarist) said, "wow, what just happened to the music?" I've already sold some, my silver stuff will be sold soon. Same qualities of music with the Belden 8402 interconnect. Out with the various Kimber, out with MIT, out with the silver Goertz, and some others, you get the idea. Like Grannyring, I purchased enough of the WE16ga for 3 sets of speaker wire, plus enough to wire 3 sets of speakers, 3 amps in addition to any other mods I might make down the line. As I stated many times before with respect to this wire, it is the best so far for me. Whatever rings your musical bells I hope you find it. Best, Rob