Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
Volleyguy1,
You're good with me, as stated above just good, old-fashioned ribbing on my part as well.
No, I did not cook my wire like Jeff Day. My Coincident is in my home office system as well and the room is well-damped, 14x16x9 (higher at its peak). The WE16ga was smooth and transparent from the start and almost immediately began ticking off all the aphile checklist in a positive manner. As I stated it just kept getting better and as Grannyring stated as well, at about 100 hours it was really great on the aphile checklist, but was musical like few other cables I have owned. No syrup, just real sound/music. It was shocking actually. Completely blew my mind, I wasn't expecting what happened. I decided almost immediately to dump all my speaker cables after my golden-ear wife (classical guitarist) said, "wow, what just happened to the music?" I've already sold some, my silver stuff will be sold soon. Same qualities of music with the Belden 8402 interconnect. Out with the various Kimber, out with MIT, out with the silver Goertz, and some others, you get the idea. Like Grannyring, I purchased enough of the WE16ga for 3 sets of speaker wire, plus enough to wire 3 sets of speakers, 3 amps in addition to any other mods I might make down the line. As I stated many times before with respect to this wire, it is the best so far for me. Whatever rings your musical bells I hope you find it. Best, Rob
Charles,
I don't know if I really, actually will get to compare the Yamamoto at the Rocky Mountain Fest. I was told by an aquintance one would be there at the show. I am seriously going to attempt to get to RMAF this year. Axpona came to Jacksonville, FL, about 35 mi down the road from where I live couple/few years back, really last show my wife and I spent any time at.

At any rate, if I don't get a listen at this show, worst case I'll jump on it ultimately based on your/Grannyring comments. I know I can trust your ears and listening bias. I should have bought the one from Grannyring, but my life is in such flux at the moment I decided to give myself some more time to sort stuff out before my move back to southern FL. The Yammi just does not pop up for sale used very often.
Nonoise,
I'm willing to bet those Supra cables sound really good based on what I now know with regard to WE. I also think that there is a fair chance that the tinned copper wire in the Supra has a WE pedigree. If I ever run out of the WE I'd give the Supra first shot. Best, Rob
Rob, I laughed at your statement about your wife commenting on the change in sound. For me, a similar event occurred when I got the TEIIs. I fired them up and my wife asked who was playing the piano. I knew right then the Magnepans were going to go.
Hi Brownsfan,
The wife factor always puts these musical sound related matters into perspective. Your wife made a comment that should make any of us guys stand up and take note. Their hearing ability is almost always better. Please them and guys likely have less problems getting their cooperation with regard to our music system. Sounds like your wife is an asset to you getting great sound. I know all your hard work/sweating in miserable crawl space over the past week or so is going to pay dividends. Your old house had a terrific aesthetic, a real pleasing listening environment. All the best in the new house. Rob