Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
Rob, we will see what Mr. Day thinks of the WE ICs vs. Belden. Break in seems a little more unpredictable when this wire is used as an IC. Makes no sense to me? Well perhaps it is because the connectors are now in play? Can't be? Oh well, it just is.

Right now I am using a $400 DIY NOS dac for my front end and my sound system has reached new heights. I have a used Lector Hybrid amp that cost me $950 and combined with the $400 dac, my system is better than ever. I sold all my expensive cable also! This darn wire has been a game changer for my ears. Yes, it elevates the gear used with it. At least it has in my experience.
To recap the break in time of my WE 16g ICs-
At about 150 hours they turned the first corner and became open and very expressive. At about 175 they turned brittle and shortly after shut totally down. At sometime well after 200 hours they have opened back up into the glorious open expressive sound they have today. Are they fully broken in? Who knows....
Jet, have you considered trying finer gauge WE cable for interconnects instead of the 16g?
Salectric, I have some 22guage solid core WE cable coming from the ebay seller tajacobs but no I have considered a finer gauge WE stranded wire and am not sure if tajacobs even sells any. About a week ago when buying the 22g solid core I also bought enough 4ft pieces of WE16 gauge to make another IC. Have you drawn any further conclusions about your WE wire?
No conclusions on WE yet. Even though my initial reactions were not all that favorable, I bought some more WE 16g "just in case" and those are the wires I am breaking in right now on my video setup. These are older WE cables supposedly from the 1950s with terminations on each end. They certainly look like they were used so perhaps they won't need as much breakin as the NOS wire.

Did you happen to see the comments on AA recently by Victor Khomenko (designer of Lamm electronics) regarding breakin generally? His posts were later deleted but they essentially said that the whole notion of breakin is just psychological; it's a matter of the listener getting used to the new sound. He also said something along these lines---people who claim that parts change with breakin never say the sound gets worse, it only gets better, which was evidently to support his view that the changes are all in the listener's mind. I was seriously tempted to call him on this since I can think of a number of things that change for the worse when they breakin fully. Anyway, in my experience, breakin is very real and I can't understand how someone like Victor who is obviously very talented and able to design good sounding amplifiers does not hear the changes in breakin.