Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
Salectric you mention they became "very warm in the lower mids and bass and rather dark and closed in on top" This is pretty much how I heard the WE16ga Interconnects sound during the 2 or 3 times they shut down. Finally yesterday afternoon I heard them open up a bit and last night I heard a significant change so I put them in the back room burning over night. Early this morning I put them in my 300b rig and they are singing!
Saletric mentions the WE wire as "bright and thin".

My first impression of the WE wire was vintage Vishay ERO FOL capacitors.

I had mentioned in the Cap thread that vintage Vishay had a incredible midrange. (one could say better than Duelund)

The problem is the vintage caps are high resonant parts.

Resonance makes sound come incredibly alive but only the the freq. of the resonant part.

I have moved the WE wire to compare to Duelund Silver 2.0..

I did not know what to think of the vintage Vishay caps and this wire is along the same lines.

I suspect the wire is a high resonant part. Not saying this is bad. If a system has a dull midrange this can elevate bring life to the system.

My copper thin stranded wire is tightly interwoven fine strands. The WE wire does not appear to have tight winding?

The interesting thing is I left one vintage amp which was the best sounding of the lot all vintage until the modded amps were past in all ways.
In listening to Kind of Blue the first thing I noticed with the WE was the increased amount of tape hiss.

This is always a tell tale sign of resonance.

When the Jupiter Copper Foil caps when in my phono section I was shocked at the noise reduction, just incredible. Jupiter caps are the lowest resonant cap I have heard. (not my favourite cap but lowest noise)

Resonance is not talked about like it should be.
I wonder why I never had any, zero, of this type problem? Jeff Day, Yazaki-san never mentioned any of these break-in dramatic changes. Again mine started out really good and just kept getting better and better. My WE16ga is not dark on top, they are very extended. They have wonderful resolution. They are transparent with all the detail I would ever want. They have stellar tone, texture, color. Excellent tuneful bass. They are natural sounding, organic. Outstanding musical flow and PRAt. In brief, everyone visiting my house yesterday loved them, regardless of what cables they owned. I'll go into detail at a later time.
Late today my brother and I are going to start installing the Arizona capacitors and Ohmite resistors per Yazaki-san instructions. Then over this next week we are going to re-wire internal wires and capacitors in speakers and some other items, probably follow Grannyring pathway. Best, Rob
Break-in is something real and I have never understood why some would argue different. I have tinnitus and am very sensitive to upper mids and highs. My ears are set off with the wrong combo wether a stereo or live music. My ears and tinnitus react differently with the same recording at the same volume as cables change with burn in. This is an objective reality based on experience. This is a physical not physiological phenomenon. Any bit of glare or edge in the critical upper mids and highs sets my ears to ringing and is just uncomfortable for me to listen to for long periods of time.
The same wire that forces me to turn the system off can with burn-in cause me to turn up the volume and enjoy for long periods of time.

Yes, some break-in is for the worse and the end result was not as good as the beginning or mid point. I found that to be true for some Vishay Z Foil resistors recently.

I have also experienced that moving cables in and out of a system, bending, turning etc...requires some time for re-settling in. I found this particularly true for solid core power cables.