Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
Rob,
I don't think that my post came across to you in the way I meant. I was actually complimenting you and this very interesting thread. The input of numerous perspectives/experiences is good stuff. Oh well, this is how Internet text communication goes sometimes.
Take care,
Charles,
Rob

There is no problem from me.

I am not a mega $ cable guy my comparisons are against Linn k20 speaker wire and Duelund Silver 2.0 and the WE 16ga.

http://www.linn.co.uk/all-products/accessories/k20-loudspeaker-cable

You have brought what could be a choice for many in a very inexpensive wire that might not be around very long, nothing wrong with that!

The Linn is about the same price as WE and Duelund is 15x as much.

I am not upset to have bought the WE wire.

I was only stating that from the hours on mine it seems to be high resonant part but what is there about the wire to deal with resonance?

The Linn wire is heavy chunk of copper relative to WE. The Duelund is of course solid rectangle Silver.

I for one can not comprehend $20k cables!

For that kind of money one could have top capacitors all through the amp and a top level speaker crossover. To me making 20x the difference of any wire.

I find Duelund to be marginally better than the Linn. (at way more money but worth it) Richer more complex less chopped up.

If the WE wire is better than $20k wire then maybe something wrong with whole industry of $20k cables.
This coming weekend we are having the owner of the Kondo ICs over for some listening and barbecue. He and his wife are coming. We are going to blindly listen to all three interconnects. Belden, WE16ga and Kondo silver and see which they prefer. He knows I am no longer interested in buying the Kondo but he does not know how highly I think of the WE interconnects. This will be fun :) Jet
Jim Smith, audio set-up Guru and best-selling author of "GET BETTER SOUND" is currently using WE16ga speaker wire and is building Grannyring model WE16ga interconnect.
Wow.... Good to see Jim Smith is open minded. I will report on the WE IC break in tonight. They have another 48 hours on them now. We will see.