Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
The Belden ICs have been turfed here as well..just too closed in and really rough up top.

I've gone back to Jeff Day's DIY ICs made from Cardas 33Ga Shielded Tonearm wire and the synergy with the WE speaker wire is outstanding.

I did use WBT NextGen plugs instead of the Switchcraft ones Jeff went with though.

Jeff's Cardas ICs can be found here:

http://jeffsplace.me/wordpress/?p=1490
Leggoslave, The Cardas 33Ga IC's look very interesting. Thanks for posting. A project for later on this year when the weather gets cooooold here in NYC.

Grannyring I'll update once the braided shield arrives - Jet

Salectric - Looking forward to your findings re: the V-Twist/Switchcraft 3502AAU RCA's and the 8402/WBT 0102 Ag RCA's.
Maxima95, the V-Twist only has 60 hours so it's too early to draw conclusions, but so far I like it. A lot! I will report back in another week or two.