TUBE AMP LOVERS - What SS amp makes you smile???

I'm looking for input from tube amp lovers that have switched from tube to solid state amplifiers and not looked back.

What tube amp did you move on from?

What SS amp provided the same level of musicality, keeping you smiling for the long-haul?

Thanks.
barrelchief
Gotta say Calloway's SETs apepar to be off the charts and gotta sound great.
Spec RSA717ex , almost there.

Couldn't live with other Solid-states, always return to tube, however Spec is holding me comfortably...
Spectral 30ss series 2. I Still like many tube preamps but not as my main system. once I went to the all Spectral system I couldn't go back. I tried a couple times but preferred the Spectral over my ARC Ref 5SE, TRL Dude, Cat SL-1 ultimate, Shindo, CJ ART, and many others. The Spectral is so clean with the best Midrange I've ever heard. Instruments have more weight and realism.. Voices are captivating.. This preamp gave everything I liked about tubes without the drawbacks.. The downside is that the initial investment is significant.. Spectral is the one for me.
As time goes on, top of the line electronics are abandoning their colored sound in favor of neutrality. Today's best electronics are meeting in the middle ground where perfection lies. I too have Ayre electronics and you really can't tell from which camp it was born.