Elrog 300B vs Takatsuki 300B tubes

Has anyone heard the Elrog 300B tubes ? I read an article which mentioned that the Elrog 300B delivers 15% less power than a traditional 300B tubes. Can anyone confirm that it is audible ?

I am choosing between Elrog and Takatsuki 300B tubes. I would prefer the Elrog because it is cheaper and supposedly wonderful but if it really sounds less powerful then I have to rethink.
pani
Well, here's a Japanese site that sells Takatsukis. It's about $1,400 USD for a pair. However, they're middlemen so the warrantee doesn't apply to sales outside Japan. If something goes wrong during manufacturer's warrantee, they claim they will take it back and get replacement. Don't know how reputable these guys are. BTW, no refunds even if the tubes are DOA.

http://www.pricejapan.com/front/e_good_info.php?code=1255&category=17
I bought my Takatsuki pair direct from Japan with the 2 year warranty intact. My source was audio@amtrans.co.jp
, this was done in 2011. I believe Gary(Gsm18439) used them as well to buy his pair. I don't know for sure if they're still a source presently.
I tried that email several days ago but no response. Do you know if they're still in business?
Got a little excited and didn't read your last sentence. I'm not getting my hopes up with the Amtrans guys.
Charles1dad, did you end up paying import duty fee on the Takatsukis? If so, how much?