Elrog 300B vs Takatsuki 300B tubes

Has anyone heard the Elrog 300B tubes ? I read an article which mentioned that the Elrog 300B delivers 15% less power than a traditional 300B tubes. Can anyone confirm that it is audible ?

I am choosing between Elrog and Takatsuki 300B tubes. I would prefer the Elrog because it is cheaper and supposedly wonderful but if it really sounds less powerful then I have to rethink.
pani
Hi Wyan001,
I know of others who tried Tak, EML and AVVT 32SL like I've done. As expected the ranking order varies amongst the listeners. As a group I felt that all three of them were excellent 300b options. I wasn't sure if the Elrog could exceed that elite trio but they did. Quite an achievement. I have heard nearly all of the highly regarded 300bs with the exception of the "vintage" version W.E. 300b. They're just too expensive for me to sample.
Gary,
Yes, Amtrans is very solid and reliable to deal with. After placing my order(via bank transfer) the Takatsuki pair, they arrived in only 2 days from Japan.
Wyan,
Do you rotate between your Frankenstein and First Watt J2 amplifiers driving your Voxative speakers?
Charles,
Wyan001, I was told by TA the Elrog can only handle DC heating, despite what manufacturer claim. It is my understanding the Big 7 uses AC heating. So I would be very careful.
Charles, I still keep J2 but I do feel that Frankenstein is a better amp driving Voxativ. It is significantly more responsive to source component change than J2.

Dracule1, thanks. I suppose that might be the cause then. I am also aware of Elorg/Lampizator issue reported by other users.

The silly thing is, after Elrog failure on my Lampi, I am reluctant to try Takatsuki on Lampi, and reluctant to try Elrog on Frankenstein. Maybe I should give these a try some day.