Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
Salectric
Terrific report. I'll be staying with the Belden. In my set-up fabulous top to bottom and not soft. I'm going to go ahead and make the WE16ga power cords. I'm going to experiment a little, terminate with Furutech on one pair, Marinco on another pair. Then I'm going to do a pair with WE10ga. Maybe WE14ga as well. Best, Rob
I am using WE10 gauge stranded cable now for speaker cable. I like it a tad more than the WE16. I use the WE16 for ICs, but for best results they should be shielded. I liked the shielded WE16 quite a bit more than the Belden. The Belden is very good in my system however.
Volley, very slight difference in my rig. Not a big difference. Just a tad more scale and increased stage size. Tad more fullness in the bass. That's really it.

My rig is very resolving and a little more weight or bass body was good for my system.
I am waiting to receive 14 gage WE cable, and I read that cable burn-in really changes sound for the better. I do not have any cable cooker, but was thinking of running 12v DC through the cable for as long as it needs (I am thinking of cutting an older laptop battery charger and connecting this wire(s) in between and let it run with some 12v load on the other end). Is that any different than $1,000 cable cooker? Thanks.