Audio advisor and Constellation amplifiers

Hi,  has anyone seen the latest audio advisor? , they have been selling some krell products,  now Constellation, I have always liked and enjoyed business with audio advisor over the last 20 years,  I'm impressed they are getting some good equipment,  what's your thoughts? 
128x128audiolabyrinth
I don't avoid buying serious gear from them, they just never had what I wanted at the time I wanted it...I live in Michigan and a few friends often go to them directly, all have only good things to say...
Hi, out of curiosity,  what does the Constellation Hercules 2 stereo amplifier retail for? , also,  out of amazement,  the Hercules 2 reminds me of my modded krell 700cx amplifier,  they look a lot the same on the inside,  with the exception that the krell has larger shielded transformers, 2 ×4kva!
I just read in Absolute Sounds that the mono blocks retail for 180k a pair.
Hi taters,  that is very expensive to say the least,  that's the price of the stereo amplifier? , I do not understand why that amplifier would cost that,  I would have one of the Dan D Agostino momentum amplifiers before I would that Constellation Hercules 2 stereo amplifier. 
That is the price of the mono blocks. I don't know if they make that same version in a stereo amp.

In the latest Absolute Sound Robert Harley reviews the amp and matching pre-amp.  The combined cost for both are 260k.

I agree with you the price is ridiculously expensive. I am always amazed that people buy such expensive gear.