Ayon "Best of Show 6 years etc" When is enough ENOUGH?

Ok, there are something like 50 Ayon ads up, and so many with those "Best of show" mentions.

Which awards? Which shows?

I understand Audiogon has to live off revenues, but isn't this getting to a point where it could be considered pollution?
soniqmike
I asked that question along time ago. What award what show? I got tricked into that one about three years ago.  4 grand tricked. Lol
My post is not intended to shed negative light on the brand. I actually OWNED an Ayon Orion with no issues except for replacing 2 remotes at $ 140.00 a pop.. It was a good-sounding amp and probably worth the money. This site for me is first and foremost about have fun, and getting some good insight on the buying and selling of audio gear.

Suggesting that I call the importer - distributor is futile. I was never even given an answer to my suspicions that Ayon is assembled in China (spurred by my cheaply-built and expensive remotes).

Still, I am allergic to BS of any kind. And my voicing it here is no more harmfull than a comment in the "letters" section of a printed audio rag.

And Audiogon is to be credited to allow us to voice our concerns.
Yes Audiogon allows us to voice our opinions etc...but Audiogon is allowing these advertisements so if it felt that strongly that the ads harboured any BS I would presume they would be removed. 

I suspect the suggestion to contact the importer was a joke...a bit like this thread.
I'm sure its all about the money so some things can be overlooked whether it is true or not lol.