HEGEL - Is it really made in Norway ?

Not unlike Ayon, where it is just printed "Austria" and not "Made in Austria" (the usual and official terminology), are HEGEL products actually made and assembled in Norway or just "designed" in Norway and assembled somewhere in China?

I have tried getting a clear-cut answer from dealers with no success. Juste like for Ayon gear by the way.

Thanks if you can help.
soniqmike
To those who think it's ok to support Hegel despite their unethical practices, go ahead and do so. No one here is stopping you. But to some who realized that there is something shady going on would like to thank those who speaks out. There is no need to attack each other here. I believe in the freedom of choice.
The question raised by the original post has been answered many times over. Of course everyone is entitled to their own thoughts on the situation and can make their own decision on whether to support the company or not. I don't see any point in continuing this thread, but others apparently disagree.
Printed on the back of MUSICAL PARADISE MP-P1 TUBE PHONO STAGE: " Designed in Canada, Made in China"

I have absolutely no problem with this. Hegel should do the same, that’s all, it is called being upfront with manufacturing origin, and for some people, it matters and it’s their money being spent.

Now, faintly suggest that this Chinese-assembled Musical Paradise phono preamp mentionned above is made in Canada by just printing "Canada’’ on the back. And watch the 3X increase in the selling price.

Far from being a crusade. Simple marketing tactic.

This is the plain truth and is beyond arguing.

Everything has been said.

Hey,
Why not EVERYONE move their business to China?
BMW, Chevy and all GM and whole rest of motor city (almost there LOL), Caterpillar, Smith and Wesson, Krell, Pass Labs, Manley, whatever.
Slave labor is cheap so we can all have our products much cheaper and be much happier right?
Anyone has problems with that?
This thread seems like ignorance contest