HEGEL - Is it really made in Norway ?

Not unlike Ayon, where it is just printed "Austria" and not "Made in Austria" (the usual and official terminology), are HEGEL products actually made and assembled in Norway or just "designed" in Norway and assembled somewhere in China?

I have tried getting a clear-cut answer from dealers with no success. Juste like for Ayon gear by the way.

Thanks if you can help.
soniqmike
Hey,
Why not EVERYONE move their business to China?
BMW, Chevy and all GM and whole rest of motor city (almost there LOL), Caterpillar, Smith and Wesson, Krell, Pass Labs, Manley, whatever.
Slave labor is cheap so we can all have our products much cheaper and be much happier right?
Anyone has problems with that?
This thread seems like ignorance contest 
I have no issue buying a Chinese product but country of origin should not be a shell game. Any company that causes one to question where the product is made is being deceptive. And it's also apparent that a product saying "NORWAY" is trying to create artificial value by reason of it being presumptively made in Norway, and not somewhere else, whether it be China, etc. 

another problem I have to is I remember a magazine review where it talked about how they were able to keep costs down because of simple casework rather than their chinese origins.
I never thought I would read a thread on the gon that turned into a sociological discussion quoting Emile Durkheim.  Lol