Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables

Now, this is not a advertisement, just a posting sharing my experience on some well made great sounding cables at a very reasonable price. Besides, I don't think Cerious Technologies is set up for a big influx of cable orders.

But, if you get the chance to try these cables, please do.

I have been interested in the newer cables coming out that are using Graphene as a conductor. SR cables seemed interesting, but I always hated the way there cables had all those extra wires (with the active shields and such). I then noticed an ad early in I think November or December from Cerious Technologies for Graphene cables. I investigated how the cables were assembled and it seemed like quite a laborious process.

I ordered (with a 30 day money back guarantee) the balanced Graphene interconnects, and boy did they impress me. Such depth, soundstage, realism, frequency smoothness, effortless sound. I was truly impressed!  I now have a complete loom of the Cerious Technologies Graphene cables. That is; interconnects, speaker cables, digital cables and power cords.

I ended up selling all of my other cables and to those of you who have read my postings know that cables have always been my curiosity.

So, as I began this post, let me again iterate, I have no alliance to the company, my posting is for those of you looking for an great alternate high quality Graphene made cable without spending a fortune.

128x128ozzy
I'm not against taking Ginkgo Biloba tablets however I would recommend anyone thinking about taking it google the possible sideeffects and/or consult your physicanespically if you are being treated for hypertension or have a heart issue.
charles1dad
4,760 posts
06-27-2016 12:48am
Pas,
That’s an interesting comment concerning Ginkgo. It actually improved your hearing ability?

Yes, especially in really old dudes whose frequency response runs out around 6kHz. They will have the hearing of young Swedish girls.

;-)
Pas,
I've googled a number of articles discussing ginkgo including a report from the University of Maryland Medical Center that's quite favorable. It seems that ginkgo has numerous medical benefits (primarily due to its positive circulatory effects ).  Thanks for bringing this interesting product to my attention. I'll do further reading. 
Charles, 
Some of the comments found in the U. of Maryland article seem somewhat favorable in terms of (possible) medical benefits however improved hearing is actually not one of them. Sorry to disappoint. Note frequent use of the term "may help" in the comments.

Overview

Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) is one of the oldest living tree species. It is also one of the best-selling herbal supplements in the United States and Europe.

Ginkgo has a long history of use in treating blood disorders and memory issues. It is best known today as way to potentially keep your memory sharp. Laboratory studies have shown that ginkgo improves blood circulation by opening up blood vessels and making blood less sticky. It is also an antioxidant.

For those reasons, ginkgo may improve vein and eye health. Although not all studies agree, ginkgo may help treat dementia (including Alzheimer disease) and intermittent claudication, or poor circulation in the legs. It may also protect memory in older adults.

Ginkgo leaves contain flavonoids and terpenoids, which are both antioxidants. In your body, harmful particles called free radicals build up as you age, and may contribute to heart disease, cancer, and Alzheimer disease. Antioxidants like those found in ginkgo fight off free radicals, and stop them from damaging DNA and other cells."

cheers