Nagaoka MP-500 cartridge

Did anyone compare it to other better MM cartridges or perhaps some MC like Lyra Delos?  What are its strong and weak points?

inna
I didn't know in advance that it would fit the Shelter. I bought it for the P-77. Then I saw online it would fit the Shelter.

I've had the Shelter for quite awhile but hadn't mounted it recently. When I did I was really happy with how propulsive it was, even explosive. Putting the SAS on it made it much more refined and just as dynamic. 

The boron cantilever SAS was around $150, so it used to be even more cost effective.
I have a few Nagaoka's.  They have a signature sound and all of them sound more 'alike' than different from each other.  If you have a Denon 103 MC, you will find that the Nagaoka's are their MM counterparts.  They are laid back, with outstanding bottom end, beautiful midrange and clean clear highs.. Not a 'sparkling' sound, but one you can listen too day in and day out for hours on end.. Smooth and relaxed. 
One of my daily drivers is an MP11 Boron.  Listening to it now.  
Norman, thank you. How much laidback? Goldring 1042 that I run with Nottingham Spacedeck/Spacearm is neither forward nor laidback, I'd say, it follows the recording. No sparkling highs either but very clear too.