Pioneer Elite vs. Pioneer "Standard" Kuro Plasmas

My primary question is weather or not the "Elite" models are worth the extra dough ? Does anyone know if they can both be ISF calibrated ?

Thank you
jeraza
Thanks Kenny, I will check them out as well.... axxisaudio.com are selling the PRO111FD for $2699 and that includes shipping! And it sounds like Pioneer are pulling away from tv after seven months! That is a bummer!!!!!
Can anyone tell me what extra you get out of ISF calibration? All I know about it is a guy comes over and noodles around with the innerds of the plasma. Is there a real noticable difference after they are done? I have the 110FD and I have done what I can with the on screen commands with my remote. Thanks
..just a note. I read that Pioneer is leaving the tv market. I would be wary of the brand now.
Any comments on the last posting? How does everyone feel about that, would all of you be uneasy buying one of the best plasma on the today's market? The Elite model is the only hdtv that got 10 out of 10 from CNET.... I've been watching the price drop and I'm patiently waiting for a good deal.