Jolida Reliability

I am wondering how reliable these amps are. From what I understand it is mainly only the tubes that need replacing, and I see that more as maintenance than a reliability issue.
If there are any Jolida owners on here, how long have you had your Jolida and has anything gone wrong?
legion1capone
I bought a slightly used 302b 8 years ago. It sounded great but had on going build quality issues. I called the JoLida factory people who had quite an 'attitude'. After another reliability issue I mothballed the JoLida and replaced it with a Rogue Cronus Magnum. It doesn't sound as musical as the JoLida...but it never leaves me frustrated.
Weird…I talked to the Jolida guys (including Mike Allen, the founder) at length before (and during…they gave me a great deal on my "factory upgrade") buying my amp a few years ago and they were patient and informative…no attitude at all. Maybe things were different 8 years ago, but that's the first time I've heard of those people being anything but helpful…I'll call 'em and try to get a written public apology for you. 
I have a 302b that I bought used from a dealer in San Antonio Texas. It sounded great. Tube rolling was a lot of fun. But in the end, the JoLida's reliability issues caused me to retire it and buy a Rogue Cronus Magnum. The sound is pretty "in your face" ( not completely broken in).,but it has several features that I need which the JoLida doesn't. Since the Rogue isn't completely broken in I can't fairly compare its sound to the JoLy.'s but I think it's a much better value for the buck.
Hey boband212, how do I contact your company regarding potential purchase of Jolida preamp?