Reference level DAC + Streamer

Hi everyone,

Let me see what you guys consider some of the best and most musical DAC + streaming option in the $30K price range.
I have my own idea but let's see what you guys prefer if you had that budget.
128x128thieliste
I have the Totaldac Twelve, with the 4 boxes, so a server, reclocker, and Twelve DAC for each channel. Yes, it is allot of cables, but no other DAC I have tried comes close. You will get over the cable thing really quick with an audition. The Twelve is truly like a very high end vinyl rig. Artists in the room and holographic, real texture to instruments, image focus to die for, and it never sounds dry, like some other companies best efforts in digital. It is very neutral, wet, involving, deep, extremely transparent, yet never strident or edgy, and is always natural sounding. It is honest in the best way, so very resolute and made to be in the best systems.

The Twelve SE is the one to get if you do not wish to have a preamp in your system. I use the Twelve (not SE) with a very good preamp. Been this way for almost 3 years, and I am still always amazed with it. If in central US, I welcome listening!

Hey paul79 thanks for your input, the Totaldac Twelve + server is the one i will choose if i decide to go for the Ypsilon system.
If i decide to go CH Precision route than it's going to be a full CH system.
I'm in France therefore too far to visit you unfortunately.

I’m enjoying the SGM (Sound Galleries Music) server ($16K) with the Aqua Formula dac ($14K). I still own the Lampizator Golden Gate ($17K) with the latest 512dsd dac, superclocks, and the latest RTRpcm dac.

the SGM-Aqua Formula is a formidable pair using HQ Player for upsampling dsd to 384 dxd.

Hi Mike, yes i'm aware Kedar told me about your combo and audition at your studio.
I will try do go to Monaco to audition this combo when i have time.