Reference level DAC + Streamer

Hi everyone,

Let me see what you guys consider some of the best and most musical DAC + streaming option in the $30K price range.
I have my own idea but let's see what you guys prefer if you had that budget.
128x128thieliste
Hey paul79 thanks for your input, the Totaldac Twelve + server is the one i will choose if i decide to go for the Ypsilon system.
If i decide to go CH Precision route than it's going to be a full CH system.
I'm in France therefore too far to visit you unfortunately.

I’m enjoying the SGM (Sound Galleries Music) server ($16K) with the Aqua Formula dac ($14K). I still own the Lampizator Golden Gate ($17K) with the latest 512dsd dac, superclocks, and the latest RTRpcm dac.

the SGM-Aqua Formula is a formidable pair using HQ Player for upsampling dsd to 384 dxd.

Hi Mike, yes i'm aware Kedar told me about your combo and audition at your studio.
I will try do go to Monaco to audition this combo when i have time.
Thieliste, we sell the Light Harmonic Davinci most analog sounding dac we have ever heard, havent' compared it to the Formula, 

We do have the Aquahifi Lascala and it is excellent, if the Formula is a lot better than the Lascala then it is a truly formidable machine.

Troy
Audio Doctor
www.audiodoctor.com old website new site coming soon
877 428 2873

@mikelavigne Mike, could you please send me your thoughts on those two DACs?  Those are the exact 2 DACs I've been heavily considering and I would love your thoughts as I try to arrange demos.  Thanks so much!