What turntable and TONEARM brands sound best with the Denon DL103 and DL 103R? MC's

Need some recommendation for turntables with TONEARMS that provide the best sound quality with either the Denon DL103R ( retail $379) or Denon DL103 ( retail $229) MC's cartridges.

Is there a major difference in sound quality between the two LOMC's??

Thank you, SJ

sunnyjim
@ Chekster: About 103 vs 103R: the difference is stylus tip

NO! The Stylus and cantilever are the same. The difference is just coil material and output impedance.
@breezer 

NO! The Stylus and cantilever are the same. The difference is just coil material and output impedance.

Sorry, my mistake.
It's Denon 103D that comes with more refined elliptical stylus tip. 
Personally i would avoid any cartridge with conical tip, i was so disappointed with new conical Ortofon SPU Classic GM mk2 that i bought based on review. Later i realized it's definitely not my kind of sound. Same with MM alternative of DL103, which is DL-107, made for NHK Japan as their official studio broadcast cartridge. Good cartridge (maybe even better than 103), but their super-duper polished conical tip does not sound as good as shibata imo. 

To the 3 responders who recommended the Jelco tonearms..

1) Is there a major audible difference between  the models: Jelco 750

and Jelco 250? 

2)  If so, can you describe the difference?

3)  Unfortunately, I am not a DIY guy, and am not sure I need to push

the analog envelope that far, but I believe what you say about the  

sonic benefits of a quality separate tonearm..

If I decide to  improve upon the U-Turn table. I will just sell it and look

for a better table with included arm.    Thanks, SJ 

@sunnyjim 
The 750 is supposed to be better but I can't say how much better.  The 750 has a reservoir for damping fluid, the 250 does not.  The 250 is more suitable for high compliance carts than the 750.
There are TT manufacturers that will sell you a turntable with a Jelco.  Avid, GEM Polytable and Edwards Audio come to mind.  Avoid Edwards, I had a bad experience and they are overpriced for what they are.
I use a Technics SL-1210MKII with a 9” Jelco 750 arm. The set-up is used with a Denon DL-103r which was modified with a hardwood body. The 103r replaced a stock DL-103. The 103r is slightly warmer and has a fuller presentation than the 103.

I performed the arm change out and cartridge modifications myself. It was fairly easy, thanks to a few Youtube videos and forums like this.

Take a look at the SOTA turntables web page, they will sell you a new TT and you select an arm from their menu. Yes, they carry the Jelco 750. I’ve never heard any other Jelco’s arms so I won’t comment.

Good Luck!