Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables

Now, this is not a advertisement, just a posting sharing my experience on some well made great sounding cables at a very reasonable price. Besides, I don't think Cerious Technologies is set up for a big influx of cable orders.

But, if you get the chance to try these cables, please do.

I have been interested in the newer cables coming out that are using Graphene as a conductor. SR cables seemed interesting, but I always hated the way there cables had all those extra wires (with the active shields and such). I then noticed an ad early in I think November or December from Cerious Technologies for Graphene cables. I investigated how the cables were assembled and it seemed like quite a laborious process.

I ordered (with a 30 day money back guarantee) the balanced Graphene interconnects, and boy did they impress me. Such depth, soundstage, realism, frequency smoothness, effortless sound. I was truly impressed!  I now have a complete loom of the Cerious Technologies Graphene cables. That is; interconnects, speaker cables, digital cables and power cords.

I ended up selling all of my other cables and to those of you who have read my postings know that cables have always been my curiosity.

So, as I began this post, let me again iterate, I have no alliance to the company, my posting is for those of you looking for an great alternate high quality Graphene made cable without spending a fortune.

128x128ozzy

jmcgrogan2,

I do have the MC-0.5’s spread out over 3 dedicated outlets, it seemed that the more I added the better the sound.

lak,

It does seem that the cleaner the power the better. BTW, I also have 3 Bybee line filters one on each line. Two balanced power conditioners, one on the digital and another with my power amps (Core Power). All AC outlets are Furutech rhodium.

And, I have 2 sets of ERS cloth over my breakers. Now, if I could only find a high end circuit breaker...

ozzy

Ozzy and jmcgrogan2, First I will say that the HFC Pros are exceptionally pricy as well as outstanding! I have struggled and sold many things to keep the Pros. I have known Gross for thirty years, since he was stuffing preamp full of stuffing or modeling compound. I have had two of his Cerious cables and will now be trying the new ones. I wish I were affluent enough to keep cables that are more in the price range of his cables. I am going to approach him again for review samples of PCs and speaker wires.

I agree with Ozzy that the more the better of the MC 0.5s. I first got one and then two and then Rick put a third into the system. Those of us there heard a great improvement in the soundstage and asked him what he had done while he was in the back of the room. He said plugging another in the outlet there worked very well. \

Cutting to the chase, I now have eleven in the system. PS they are not in the electrical system. They are near it when the pins are plugged into it.

tbg,

I assure you that Bob’s Graphene cables are WAY better than his previous versions.

So are you saying you are going to try the Cerious Graphene cables? Or are you looking for free review samples?

Heck, if you can afford the HFC Pro’s just the sales tax on them would outfit a complete loom of Bob’s Cerious Graphene cables. Don't try to smoke a free pair from a one man band trying to keep up with demand.

ozzy

Post removed