Capacitor rolling.

My son is getting to the Audio World.  Bought a Vincent Hybrid Pre-Amp and Vincent Hybrid Amp.

Both us MKP Film caps on each signal line-out paths. He wants a little more warm from the/voice- strings

Audio Note offers  some of their Caps for those Cap rollers. In Silver/Gold./ Cooper &Alum foil.

Very pricey compared to MKP caps. 7 times+

By the way MKP is widely used by many high-end electronic audio gear Mfg because of their very-very neutral sound & fast transits. Has anyone in this forum  have any feed back on CAP rolling? And Audio Note Caps??

Trust Me signal path Cap rolling can produce more changes than Tube rolling does in some cases..

tubes444
Another vote for Duelund’s Cast Copper PIO, a couple values of which Parts Connexion currently has on sale: (http://www.partsconnexion.com/duelc-specials.html?utm_source=getresponse&utm_medium=email&ut...) The Cast Silver maybe more transparent, but I couldn’t afford that show’s entry fee.  Swapping the 10uF Solen caps in my B+ circuits, for Clarity's 630VDC  MR Series,  cleaned things up even further.
The easiest way to find the most transparent coupling cap.

To all the cap rollers, use a dac or cdp or preamp that has direct coupled output, and then install each of the caps being rolled here to capacitor couple that dac or cdp or preamp. Then see which one sound the closest to no cap (direct coupled), and then you'll have your best cap.

Cheers George 
Or go with no caps in the signal path like my preamp!  I have tired a few of the copper caps, V-Cap which I like very much and just recently got my hands of Dueland copper but just installed them so no opinion yet.  I know people here who really liked the Jup coppers but I have not gotten around to those either.  I did not like the bees wax version of the Jups at all.  But as caps go, so do resistors Vishay, AN, Shinkoh, Caddock,etc.  they all have a sound so you have to see what you like.  My preamp has a switch so you can choose the resistor you like for your system or maybe more importantly for the CD you are playing.  I have used Clarity caps which IMO are a great value for the money and I am trying to get to hear the copper clarity caps hopefully soon.

Happy Listening.
I will actually be rolling three different pairs of Mundorf caps and comparing their performance in a DAC with the stock caps. They arrive next week. It should prove very interesting!