Tekton Impact

The Tekton Double Impacts have been receiving rave reviews, including here on AG. Has anyone heard the smaller, lighter, less expensive Impacts? How do they compare with the larger DIs?
lula
Not true. Pricing on the website as follows;
DI: $3000 base, $3300 upgraded
Electron: $2750 base, $3050 upgraded

The drop down on the DI defaults to base price and the electron defaults to upgraded price. The Electrons are indeed smaller and lighter.  I too, am curious about the Electrons and would love to hear them. Is there going to be any presence at Axpona next weekend for Tekton?
There is also an Impact. It uses basically half the drivers as the DI but they are the same size drivers. It's in the website as well. 
Read the review they seem to be incredible.    The only thing I may not be able to deal with is the 4 ohm avg.  resistance and how difficult the load gets even for use with fairly powerful tube amps. I doubt, but wonder if they can do something as an upgrade to help with that?
+1 There is indeed the Impact, which - according to the website - is based on the same patent as the higher level models; and that includes the Double Impact. It is $1,800 delivered, with one option. Check it out: http://www.tektondesign.com/tektonimpact.html

There are a couple of personal reviews related to this "vanilla" Impact on the testimonials page. The Electron is the downsized version of the Double Impact, in terms of the tweeter array and overall design. Just my 2 cents.

Happy Listening!
Mechans,
On the audiogon Double Impact thread there’s discussion today about "successfully " driving these speakers with the 1 watt Linear Tube Audio Micro ZOTL. Yes, 1 watt via 6SN7 tubes.
Charles