Furutech AC Receptacles

Do the Furutech GTX-D R/G AC receptacles require installation with Furutech wall plates and covers?
wylmars
lak - Oh! I think you are suggesting that running a lamp might not be enough current to do the job?
And here's a general question: If my PS Audio P10 is plugged in, but without the components running, will the P10 draw enough current through the Furutech outlets by itself?
Refrigerators and Chest Freezers are still the best home option for burning in receptacles. Has much more to do with the surge when the compressor kicks in, which will very often exceed 15 amps for a very short period of time. This will get you much better results than continuous operation of an appliance that might draw 5 amps continuously. 

2 weeks on each half of the receptacle should get you pretty good results. 

Something like the Audiodharma Cable Cooker will be even better; if you have a dealer that has one it is a no brainer to pay a few extra bucks to have them burned in before shipping. 
Doing well Lak-mainly just enjoying my system and listening to records at this stage. Doing the odd minor upgrade or cartridge change every year or two. Did a mono setup with a 2nd arm on my table late last year which I'm enjoying.  

I switched over to an Oyaide R1 with wall plate as the main receptacle feeding my system a number of years ago but am still using an older line conditioner with cryoed Hubbells for the balance. 

I might splurge and have Steve Huang build me a basic power distribution unit using either Furutech GTX's or Oyaide R0's to replace that conditioner in the next few months.