Furutech AC Receptacles

Do the Furutech GTX-D R/G AC receptacles require installation with Furutech wall plates and covers?
wylmars
Geoff,  

Have absolutely no "angst" as you describe it, lets say the test reveals that there is ZERO difference on outlets - and  all your cooky "theories" about directionally of fuses etc are dismissed.

So why don't you write the program and actually try to contribute something  real other that the usual  babble you come up with.

Good Listening

Peter
Peter,

Your personal attacks notwithstanding, what you are saying actually makes no sense. You haven’t done the tests so how can you possibly know in advance what the results are? Duh! How can I tell when your lying? When your mouth moves.

Try spending $3.00 for a "Spark Plug File" at home depot. Run the file over the plug flange faces to make sure they are flat for optimal contact with your $200 receptical. I've seen huge ridges on plug flanges from stamping operation.

@geoffkait  And @wylmars : I'm an Assembly language lover as well. Started my Programming career with Illinois Bell Telephone two weeks after ATT divestiture in January, 1984 (CRIS System). My biggest accomplishments: 1.Tweaked some code which saved 5 hours (clock time) from a billing cycle program. 2. Found an error on an IBM yellow card. 

pbnaudio, its ok, as of late Geoff likes to use words like "angst" and "naysayer" when he pontificates.  He gets kinda "old timey".

Stalker alert! It's time for the Jitter show. Is that the best you could come up with, Jitter? You're slipping.