Class D is just Dandy!

I thought it was time we had a pro- Class D thread. There's plenty of threads about comparisons, or detractors of Class D.

That's fine, you don't have to like Class D amps, and if you don't please go participate on one of those threads.

For those of us who are very happy and excited about having musical, capable amps that we can afford to keep on 24/7 and don't require large spaces to put them in, this thread is for you.

Please share your experiences with class D amps!
erik_squires
rather than attacking the dissenter in your little circle, you might pay attention to what he is saying

now, I am interested in hearing the new class D from Mytek, even tho I seriously doubt they use Ga
Post removed 
Sorry, but he has nothing but tired, yesterday’s news to share. Class d has moved along, as many people here already know. No one is protecting their investments, they are just trying to enjoy the sunshine without some thread crapper peeing on their parade. Word gets out? Wow, wake up Rip!

I wonder how those that are into tubes would react if you wandered into their thread uninvited and started crapping all over it preaching about the issues with tubes....

Where are the moderators when you need them?

Nothing shows respect for the people you are interacting with less than straw man arguments and innuendos.

I’m really unhappy to see it here.

Best,

E
He has already shown he has no manners or respect by his continued presence here, where he has nothing positive to add to the thread, a thread that clearly states it’s for those satisfied with class d, not those that get off by sowing dissent and trolling.

Go away troll...