Help ! Best MC cartridge for Linn LP12?

I have a LP12 with new EkosSE arm with Skale weight. The TT has Keel chassis, Radikal power, AQ Leopard cable. I use a Krystal MC now. I'm asking what cartridges mate best with my setup from a compliance standpoint- weight mount, suspension table etc.  From that list I'll try narrow down to good selections that mate to my phono/pre. Hopefully I will have a few that I can choose from to suit my listening tastes, knowing that compatibility isn't coloring what I hear. My budget limit is $10k. I have some thoughts already, but don't want to bias comments by naming them. So please help me to narrow my options down to the best candidates. 
papafrgog

On my LP12 with IttokLV2 my most favorite cart was the Shinon Red Boron. some compared it to the Koetsu  sound.I had mine mounted on a low mass wall mount, with a corian base on spikes. As the Shinon is no longer available, I would be happy with a Koetsu. Or go nuts and get a Soundsmith Strain gauge ! works well in the Ittok :)

Ron

glennewdick, how long ago did you happen to listen to this 'maxed out' LP12?-- "Maxed out" meaning it had the latest Keel subchassis, the booplinth, Radikal D power supply and motor, Cirkus bearing, An Ekos SE tonearm, along with the same cartridges that were mounted on all of the other tables....just saying...:0) Or was it perhaps ---less than 'maxed out'!
Papafrgog, you mention Lyra as a possibility. I'm using a Skala, table about the same as yours and an AR Ref 2SE phone pre. Great combination. Open top end, nice mids and strong control of the bass. No 'house sound'. Might be worthwhile to give a Lyra/AR combo a listen.
Good Luck!

I will for sure. The local Linn also sells Lyra and  AR so I could ask them to set up an LP 12 w a Skala and AR phono pre. Ideally get it Demo'd on my system. What do think about used AR equipment?  Certainly seems to have some availability in the used marketplace. 

Probably April-May this year we started a lunch and ended around midnight. the Plinth was a custom job out of the UK very nice looking anyway and much more massive then the original.

I’m not trying to diss a great table here I just think to spend 10k on a cart for that table is well past the diminishing returns and the OP should invest in a table that will support that kind of investment. I know a lot of you really love the LP 12 and it rightly so has a place in history for starting the high end table market but I think there is limitations to how far it can be taken. a fully upgraded LP12 would probably sell for max $10-15k on a good day most you see in nice shape and well upgraded are in the $5k region so to put a $10k cart on one seems to me and most of my friends in our audio club not a good investment. now that said if you love your LP12 by all means go for it.

We feel if the OP sold his table and invested that money and his $10k into a used table he would get more for his money in the long run.

take a quick look on the sight there are quite a few tables in the 10-20k price range that are substantially better then the LP12 imo of course.

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/turntables-artisan-fidelity-garrard-301-statement-dual-arm-1-year-...

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/turntables-vpi-industries-avenger-refrence-mag-platter-2017-08-28-...

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/turntables-garrard-401-statement-by-artisan-fidelity-world-s-first...

Drool that last one....

there are three that I would say are great tables but if the whole rhythum passe musicality thing isnt your thing then there are others.

Just trying to open the OP up to other options.. I.ve been down the many upgrade path my self and ended up at a old Garrard 301 in the end it just plays music not everyone’s cup of tea as I said there are many out there it is a buyers market.