Conrad Johnson--does anyone use this brand anymore?

Does anyone have any opinions re Conrad Johnson Phono Pre amps?   
Versus other brands?

I currently have TEASE2---but need step up transformer for cartridge.

Thoughts---?

bluesnbike1954
I agree- johnlnyc

Conrad Johnson does remain a class act. The GAT pre-amp models are state of the art according to their owners. Happy Listening!
johnlnyc, I’ll bet the CJ and Krell sounded great.  For seveal years I used a PV10 with Classe solid state and thoroughly enjoyed the sound.

I still use a premier 14 most of the time in my system.  Also, agree with the “classy” comment.  Great customer service over the years for me with either questions or repair service.  

Looking forward to seeing what CJ brings out in the future. 

Late to the party but CJ is by far my most favorite audio manufacturer.  Currently have a CJ PV12, Evolution 2000 amp, and D/A-2b DAC in my system.

Can't go wrong with CJ, "it just sounds right."
The MF 2250A is still a very good amp, although a little older.
Second, Evolution 2000 was a cool project (hybrid) as well. Grab one if it comes across your radar.
Happy Listening!
"the best" is so objective to ears" Everyones ears are different to what they hear. I have been through so many preamps, stereo and mono amps, in my 35+ years of audio, its insane, i am so tired or buying, selling etc etc.

I have found MY keepers, they are from Steve McCormack audio. he is a genius, and CJ helped (will give you an idea of what i have)

My 2nd system uses the RORbert Carver signature 600 amp (another keeper !!!!!)

backup amps Odyssey Stratos, amazing clarity, and detail.

I’m done for a while...............

BUT, still need a cd player thats RELIABLE. too bad they DO NOT exist !!!!!!!

pioneer elite dv-79avi has been good so far.......................