Spendor, Harbeth...why so hot ?

I never had chance to listen them and compaire. But it appear that these speakers have very vocal crowd praising them. What are the advantages of these speakers versus equvalent B&W or Dynaudio? How they sound?
tinfoil26929
Spendors are somewhat polite, very natural sounding. Long break-in. Not for rock and roll or very dynamic music. They are superb at what they are intended to do.
To all who would listen to this speaker splendor, try them with the passion tube amp. Though it did not rock the house, they were quite beautiful to listen to. I found great pleasure with there musical performance.
Really--not for rock and roll???? 

Spendors are somewhat polite, very natural sounding. Long break-in. Not for rock and roll or very dynamic music. They are superb at what they are intended to do.
I’d recommend without hesitation Harberths for anyone listening mainly or only to classical. But that can’t be the reason to their fame.
They are just as naturally clean and transparent as dynamic speakers go. Only my Quad stats are even more transparent. Jazz or rock also deserve such naturally sounding speakers that leave the artists' intention completely intact. However, classical acoustic music is an easy point of reference, of course.