Low noise, neutral, high current power cord for wall to power distributor

Hello,
I am in the market for a power cord. It will be connected between the wall socket and my AC distributor. I have come across many discussion which say that this is the most critical power cord and the best should go here. At the moment I use a $200 entry level power cord and it is somewhat noisy/grainy. I would like to get a power cord in the range of $1200 (new or used) that would considerably lower the noise floor and sound neutral/effortless.
I am not in a state to experiment with new kids on the block so I would like to stick to the proven ones:

1. Shunyata Alpha HC (other models are welcome too)
2. Furutech Reference
3. Audio Magic Illusion liquid air,
4. Transparent PLMM2
5. Gigawatt LC-2

Kindly suggest.
pani
Most of the amplifier manufacturers I deal with say to run their amps directly from the wall outlet. Perhaps you could try that before getting a new Power Cord. and assess the changes?
I also agree with Inna, so much of this is system dependent- Heck, even your electrical system will affect what you will hear.

B

Oyaide Tunami is an awesome PC. It is less money than what you have stated you want to spend. I haven't tried the Furutech model you have listed but suspect that one would be good as well. I'm running one of their cheaper priced ones to my preamp & am happy with it. That stated, that model (don't know what it is but it was in the same price range as the Oyaide tunami) is not as good IMHO as the Oyaide. I am using a Furutech phono interconnect & that is great. I would trust that company, not familiar with the others you have listed. 
I really like my Straight Wire Pro Thunder power cord, which you can view at this page:
http://www.straightwire.com/power-cable.php

I use it with my LampizatOr Lite 7 DAC, but it actually is designed to be optimal with power amps.  

Cheers,

Juan 

I really like the Signal Cable MagicPower cables.  Great price and you can return it within 30 days for a personal trial...