Bybee Audio tweeks. IQSE

His latest offering: QUANTUN SIGNAL ENHANCER/  IQSE
Any feedback from users of his PROTON/ ELECTRON aligning pad?
POSITIVE  or Negative  gains from your hard earned$$$ spent on it?
If positive explain:
tubes444
jay23,

I own both versions and the wood iQSE is better than the acrylic version and I bought those for only $90 each. The iQSE is quite a bit more money and its internal hidden (secret) battery will only last about a year.

geofkait,

Mr Bybee is now a rather feeble old man who no longer runs his company. Let's just say I know by personal experience. He still may have his "great ideas" but others make, distribute and advertise his products.

Call it what you will, but it is deceitful to not disclose that the super duper newer version will be no better than the previous model in a short time. IF it was disclosed that it was battery operated and that battery could not be replaced it probably would not have sold so well.
Of course this is my humble opinion. 

ozzy

At least Mr. Bybee was not being deceitful. He would have no reason to. You claim the battery will only last one year. How do you know? I thought the device just came out. 

I agree about questioning the one year statement. Have the batteries in your wood QSE died? 

You can't compare it to a watch battery. That is the only source of power for the watch.
The batteries in my Clever Little Clock (which is built on a Casio travel clock) last at least five years with standard Duracell batteries, maybe ten with Quantum batteries. Batteries are longer lasting across the board than they used to be. I’m pretty sure my Casio G Shock battery lasts at least five years. It certainly wouldn’t make sense if one had to replace the battery in a Casio every year. Give me a break!

Post removed