Bybee Audio tweeks. IQSE

His latest offering: QUANTUN SIGNAL ENHANCER/  IQSE
Any feedback from users of his PROTON/ ELECTRON aligning pad?
POSITIVE  or Negative  gains from your hard earned$$$ spent on it?
If positive explain:
tubes444
Speaking of the IQSE, along those lines have any of you tried the SHAKTI STONE?
Here is some information from the website: 

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

The SHAKTI Electromagnetic Stabilizer (aka “the Stone”) has three internal trap circuits (Microwave, RF and Electric Field) to absorb the broadest spectrum of EMI. Placement on automotive CPUs has measurably increased engine horsepower.

It also improves resolution for virtually all-major components in high definition audio/video systems. Music reproduction is clearer, with more liquidity, dynamics and focus. The improved inter-transient silence allows the listener to hear ambient cue information essential for accurate perception of stage depth, width and unwavering imaging. High quality video systems will benefit from SHAKTI devices near power supplies, projection guns and laser disc/DVD players. Reduced color noise and improved convergence alignment are some of the improvements that can occur. In automotive applications, where space allows, the unit should be securely taped and/or cable tied to the top of the CPU.

6.5″ L x 5.25″ W x 1.5″ H

Hi lak, I have used Shakti Stones for years on digital equipment. Have one on my DAC and one on its external power supply. Works for me. Another step toward eliminating digititus.

Another voodoo product that works is the Mad Scientist’s Black Discus. They will send you free samples to try. Don’t like their effect everywhere, but opened up the sound even further on my ICs and amp’s + speaker terminals.

Dave
geoffkait:
That's weird. The guy in the article at Tweek Geek mentioned Sonex in the same breath as the Bybee stuff and Shakti Halographs. Anyone who takes Sonex seriously must have serious hearing issues. One of the worst materials ever foisted on naive and gullible audiophiles. I'm not very happy they used the name of anti static product, Sonic Tonic, I can tell you that. 😡

Did you trademark the name?

Lak, I've used the Stones and On-Lines.
Sonic Tonic, Machina Dynamica. Been there for years. Doesn't anyone use Google anymore? 😛
geoffkait:
Sonic Tonic, Machina Dynamica. Been there for years. Doesn't anyone use Google anymore? 😛

Well the following link shows you weren't the first, and no live registered trademarks were found.

http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=4805:qort2q.2.4