Bybee Active Room Neutralizers

I have read a couple of reviews on the room neutralizers which are favorable.  Has anyone in the community actually tried them or own them?  Thoughts?
goose
As someone who is trained in physics, I feel compelled to point out there is no way this can change the compliance of air. To change compliance you would need to add something to the air (like a humidifier will add water vapour) or pressurize the room.
Uh, I don’t think anyone said the Bybee things change the compliance of air. And if someone did say it was it someone who counts? And I don’t mean someone who counts sheep. 🐑 🐑 🐑 🐑

It’s simple really. Just change Planck's constant, and you create a localized, infinitely expanding universe in which the walls are always moving away from the sound source.

At best, they are wall weights with cheap plugs attached. I wonder if the cables even have copper in them.

Best,

E
Interestingly enough, they are having problems with the Planck Constant, as of recent....

Nothing exists in stone. Not even this conclusion.
Something that is not rubbish or quackery, but very expensive and was often described in quackish ways was Richard Grey's Power Stations.

Their online descriptions were rubbish, but they worked a treat to clean up local power. Essentially big resonant EM tanks.

Don't see them advertised much, so no idea what happened.

Best,

E