Worked Backwards and Would like to Hear Suggestions on Speakers

I did the opposite most folks on forum suggested. I already had Bose 901 Series VI speakers but built my system around them. My setup includes Mcintosh MC501's, C2500 Preamp, Thurman Conditioner, Cary 100 DAC, which I'm selling, Oppo 105D, and MusicHall 7.1 turntable. I use all Cardas Golden XLR Cables except for Bose Equalizer which I use Cardas Golder RCA's. I mostly stream using dedicated MacBook 13" retina..

The Bose sound really good but would like suggestions for better. My range? Not sure, I can spend up to 10K but would rather stay in the 3-6K range.

Thanks!
roddyboy
Mmmm, I think tomic601 wanted to refer to the German Physiks radiators.  The German Tekniks look like they'd do great at heating up the room but not with sheer spl...btu, yes... ;)
But, as with the 'small MBL', bring $....the more the better...
There's the HHR's for a 'classic' Walsh...

yes i did, thanks for taking the heat !
my thinking is if he likes the omni pattern, get an omni
the smaller mbl are an entry into this and can sometimes be had under the top of his budget
also
you could get Vandersteen 5a and turn the rear firing tweeter on !

Ohm Walsh's would be a GREAT upgrade over the Bose's! And NO need to add a subwoofer with them! I speak from experience, having owned a pair for 10+ years. Room-filling sound and 3-D imaging!
Try tekton speakers either the Double Impact if you have room,,, for small room ,their electron or monitors, this are the star or rising star new product , read the thread  on double impact or the monitor..,,I have one why I know...