Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Aric,
Your description of the cathode capacitors explains the seeming high gain Tom has. Good to know that the gain level is adjustable.  This sure seems to be a very well engineered amplifier and exceptionally good sounding based on Tom's sheer joy😊.

Tom, Just let me know when you're ready for me to come over again. Im really looking forward to it. 
Charles 
Tom (Mac48025), my congratulations as well for this excellent improvement to an already very fine system. And kudos to Aric for making it possible.

Regarding the hum/buzz issue, I don’t know how you have the components physically arranged, but if your MZ2 is in close proximity to the amp or to any of your other components, including its own external power supply, you might try repositioning it to increase the distance between it and everything else in the system.

I particularly suggest that because in looking at photos of the MZ2’s innards it appears that its output signal grounds are directly connected to its chassis. Which I’m thinking might result in a small hum/buzz voltage being applied to the input ground of Aric’s amplifier corresponding to whatever small AC-related voltage may be magnetically induced onto the MZ2’s chassis by a nearby component.

As you are probably aware, use of a cheater plug as a long term solution results in a small but non-zero safety risk. (Note Aric’s statement above that the cheater plug was suggested "as a test").

In any event, congratulations once again!

Best regards,
-- Al

Hi Steve,
Mac has owned Legacy speakers but  I have not. (We had the Magnepan 1.7's in  common.)  Sorry I can't help you.
Sorry Steve, I missed your earlier post. I would think the DI's would suit your needs more so than the Legacy Focus SE's. I found the DI's to be more dynamic and more "live" sounding. I listen mostly to acoustical music but occasionally like to rock out and the DI's handle both with equal aplomb but are especially good for rocking out to. The Legacys were great speakers but to me the DI's could to everything they could do with added dynamics and slam.

Thanks Al. I'll need to get some longer IC's and try moving the MZ further away.