Somehow I've got myself a "WTF" dilema with my newly setup Turntable. HELP!

If I plug one IC from the "high out" of my phono stage (for example, the right side)
into the right side of my integrated amp's "AUX" input jack. Low and behold, I only
get music out of the right side speaker.
If I unplug that IC, and plug the other IC (1 pair) into the left side of my phono stage
(again "high out") then into the left side "AUX" input jack of my integrated amp, You
got it, left side sounds great, nothing out of the right speaker.

Now, when I plug them both in (as in normal connection of phono stage to amp) I get
95% of all music information out of one side, and yes, WTF only 5% out of the other
speaker.

All cables are securely connected. Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
markj941
Time to run the isolation drill:  

First, Make sure your ground lead from the table (and arm, if applicable) is firmly secured to the ground terminal and that that ground terminal is secured to your mains (most phono sections do this internally).  This is likely not an issue for you because ground problems are very distinct, but check anyway since you'll be back there.

Second, switch the ICs right-to-left and see if the problem moves with the change.  

Next, change out the IC completely.  Any IC known to function properly will do for this test.

Fourth, run the output of your phono stage into "CD," "server," "tape" or "tuner" inputs.  It won't hurt anything but will tell you if your preamp has an issue with the "aux" input.

Next, reverse the tonearm leads into the phono stage.

Sixth, switch the cartridge leads r-2-l.  Be careful with this; you don't want to affect the alignment.

Last, if your cartridge is MM, make sure the stylus and cantilever assembly are fully seated in the cartridge body.

Those steps should at least get you started on identifying where the problem lies.  Good luck & happy listening!

I set up a lot of tables in my time, several times the problem was a ear pluged up with wax .
effischer, thanks for your help.

1)  Ground wire is secured. The gnd post is on the phono stage.
2)  Reversing IC's, music info moves on change.
3)  Replaced IC's, no change, same result.
4)  Changed input at amp end, All inputs render same result.
5)  Reversed tonearm IC's, No change of music info.
6)  Reversing the headshell wires (right to left and Left to right)
     did not change the location of music info.

Hopefully there is something here that triggers a possible solution.
Thanks again effischer