Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
I just ordered the DI SE in a color called "Rosso Folgore" I saw it in the sample pics on his web site and it's beautiful. Karma said it could be 16 - 20 weeks. I'm OK with that, as long as I know what to expect.

l also just got the Linear tube Audio UltraLinear amp. So far it's the most incredible 20 watts I've ever heard. For those of you that used the Micro ZOTL 1 watt to power your DI's and liked the sound, it's like that but Sweeter top, tighter bass with a lot more power .
@brotw   Nice to see a mention of The Bad Plus. I enjoy their body of work. 

@lancelock   Great to hear that you are on board with the SEs. Should be a very sweet finish.
Congrats Lance. Love the color you chose. It's making me wish I hadn't gone with such a conservative color now! Sounds like you have another winner with LTA's new amp. Bet the SE's will sing hooked up to it. 

Glad to see they are giving more realistic lead times and hopefully you'll be pleasantly surprised with something closer to 16 weeks or less. Mine should finally ship early next week making it 10 weeks since ordering. 
I wanted to share some new updates with my DI’s, upcoming SE’s and associated equipment.

Aric Audio is working on upgrading the 300B amp he built for me while I’m having him move everything into one of his new, heavy duty, sweet looking brushed aluminum chassis. Aric has reported that he’s been able to create and even more organically textured sound with a dead silent background. Music to my ears! I’m also having him build me a matching 12SN7 linestage. The synergy should create even better music and they will look as good as they sound.

I wanted to try some different isolation footers for my speakers since I’d be needing some for the upcoming SE’s. After reading much praise about the Isoacoustic Gaia isolation footers I purchased the Gaia I’s even though I was quite skeptical of the sonic claims many were making regarding them. I figured I’d end up returning them as they probably wouldn’t live up to the hype. Boy was I wrong! I put them on my DI’s and was shocked by how much they cleaned up the sound. An even quieter background that allows the most subtle of details to emerge, smoother and richer vocals, better imaging and a tighter, more musical bass. While they aren’t cheap at $1300 with the carpet spikes I consider them a bargain for the improvements they made. Obviously YMMV, but on my carpet and padding over concrete floors the sonic improvements equaled a component upgrade for me. I wouldn’t have believed that was possible with just isolation footers