Speaker distance

What are your current speakers and what is the distance between them?
markj941
Ohm Walsh 2000, 9 feet back, and about 5.5 feet apart (no choice; tight room).
TekTon DIs, 8 1/2ft center to center, 3ft from front wall, 4ft from left side wall and rt speaker to open room. I sit 10ft from speakers with tweeters facing my shoulders.
This thread is sort of funny, when absolutes regarding taste are tossed around like a salad on a sailboat (I just made that up…not bad huh?). However, this did force me to get off my butt and measure where my speakers are…5.5 feet apart (measured from tweeter horn centers on Klipsch Heresys), and around 10 feet from my ruggedly handsome face. Towed in a little (the speakers, not my face). I was closer with my previous more conventional D'Appolito array speakers, and thought (wisely or because somebody told me this was a"thing") horn loaded listening would be best served at a foot further away. 2 subs here and there. It's silly to take any opinion but your own for this, because there is NO absolute regarding what you might like relative to other people's taste…you might like a not absolutely phase correct standing wave festooned ball of cacophony in your yurt, where others might find that to be tawdry. Experiment, resist...
Let me add an addendum to my original post.

What are the disadvantages of having to little or to much space
between your speakers?