What is the best HEAVY METAL speaker?

I know totally blasphemy question here on Audiogon. But you like what you like, right? Anyway, I know most metal music is totally compressed and recorded horrible (aka Metallica) however there is a new age of metal bands out there that are starting to change that (Opeth started with Blackwater Park). So what speakers out there can take the pounding of a double bass drum kit hitting at full throttle and give the roar of metal guitar justice. There has to be a set up that would make Glen Tipton turn his head and say hell ya!
128x128lizzardkingseattle
atmasphere, actually, they are a new band of about 6 years of being famous, they have a huge fan base, sale out concert's world wide, yes, the music does remind me of old school a little, what did you think of the recording quality?, it's not compressed at all to me.
Yes, I know they are a new band. But they sound a lot like Iron Maiden, except for the vocals. IOW, old school.

I'll have to find an LP to really assess the recording quality. We (my band) were working on a mix of the last part of our 3rd album last night. As usual, we made an analog and also a digital recording. After we were satisfied with the mix (funny how it took 2 hours to mix 2 minutes...) we had to listen to the results on both the analog tape and the digital. Try as might, the digital just does not keep up- the analog sounds smoother and its easier to hear all the instruments.

So when I do an assessment I try to find the vinyl.