What is the best HEAVY METAL speaker?

I know totally blasphemy question here on Audiogon. But you like what you like, right? Anyway, I know most metal music is totally compressed and recorded horrible (aka Metallica) however there is a new age of metal bands out there that are starting to change that (Opeth started with Blackwater Park). So what speakers out there can take the pounding of a double bass drum kit hitting at full throttle and give the roar of metal guitar justice. There has to be a set up that would make Glen Tipton turn his head and say hell ya!
128x128lizzardkingseattle
Atmasphere, Hey, Try listing to avengeged sevenfold- Hail to the King, this song is recorded very decent, Rock's really good, incredible actually, tell me what you think about it, please listen to the whole song with you set-up, should bring a smile to your face, Happy Listening.
atmasphere, actually, they are a new band of about 6 years of being famous, they have a huge fan base, sale out concert's world wide, yes, the music does remind me of old school a little, what did you think of the recording quality?, it's not compressed at all to me.
Yes, I know they are a new band. But they sound a lot like Iron Maiden, except for the vocals. IOW, old school.

I'll have to find an LP to really assess the recording quality. We (my band) were working on a mix of the last part of our 3rd album last night. As usual, we made an analog and also a digital recording. After we were satisfied with the mix (funny how it took 2 hours to mix 2 minutes...) we had to listen to the results on both the analog tape and the digital. Try as might, the digital just does not keep up- the analog sounds smoother and its easier to hear all the instruments.

So when I do an assessment I try to find the vinyl.