Like the new look to audiogon ?

Noticed this morning that a change happened on the site.   

If you go the category section and click on Amps / Solid State,  you then see all the thumbnails of the amps that are for sale.          Its a little confusing as first you see the BOOSTED LISTINGS, then after that is the FEATURED LISTINGS.....then you see ALL THE SOLID STATE LISTINGS. 

Gone is the category view of the listings......
riley804
Inline with making a move this spring, over the winter, I listed a bunch of components on several sites, including Audiogon and USA Audio Mart.

Interestingly enough, I’ve received 4 inquiries in the past several days to my USA Audio Mart ads that have sold and / or expired. Previously, I’ve only had one person contact me over the past 3 months. Evidently, people have begun voting with their feet. As Yogi Berra said, "If people don’t want to go, you can’t stop them."
The daily traffic on Audiomart has been steadily increasing. And the amount of high-end audio gear for sale has increased as well. 
They're no longer a second-rate platform.
And if anybody thinks that is a coincidence then they are smoking some bad stuff!
I hate the new format.  It was so easy to navigate before.  I hate the little pictures.  It makes me want to visit the US Audio site more often now.  
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! these Asoles would screw up a good wet dream. Haven't been able to view the site since 7/1, it's gotta go or we will. I agree with 95% of the comments. So I guess just wait see for now.